Who we are
Our website address is: https://aylesburylunchtimemusic.co.uk
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us.
Aylesbury Lunchtime Music (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ and ‘ALM’) is a concert event arranged by The Friends of St Mary’s Aylesbury (registered charity 284535).
- ‘Guests’ means the people who come to one or more ALM concerts.
- ‘Personal information’ means any information that can directly or indirectly identify Visitors or Guests
- ‘Visitors’ means anyone who visits our website
- ‘Website(s)’ means any website(s) we own and operate (such as aylesburylunchtimemusic.co.uk) or any social media site or blog that is controlled by us
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means, depending on the context, a Guest or Visitor.
What we collect
Information you give us
When you engage with ALM, you may provide Personal Information about you and your Contacts. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you become a member or submit a booking request, consult with our team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
Basic information, such as your name, email address, location and phone number
Information we collect automatically
Information from website browsers: If you are a Visitor to the website, we will collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. The information we collect includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site and the path taken through our website. We use this information to better understand how people use our website.
Information we collect from other sources
We receive broad collated information (ie not on an individual level) to help us better understand and serve our customer base from the following sources:
- Google Analytics and Google My Business
How we use your info
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Send you updates and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to opt out of these communications, see “Your Choices” below);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests. (for information about how to manage the types of advertisements you experience on our Services, see “Your Choices” below)
How your info is shared
- To comply with the law: We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent the law allows it, we will attempt to provide you with prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
- In an emergency: We may share information if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- With our affiliates: We may share information between and among ALM and the Friends of St Mary’s Aylesbury.
- Aggregated or de-identified information: We may share information about you that has been aggregated or anonymized such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Ads and analytic partners
Analytic partners: We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
You have the control to change the following:
Accessing and changing your information
You can access and modify any information and preferences that we hold relating to you. Just log-in to your member area and make the necessary changes or get in touch and we can do it for you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Controlling advertising and analytics
Some analytics providers we partner with may provide specific opt-out mechanisms and we may provide, as needed and as available, additional tools and third-party services that allow you to better understand cookies and how you can opt-out. For example, you may manage the use and collection of certain information by Google Analytics here.
Do not track
Most modern web browsers give you the option to send a Do Not Track signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. However, there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal. Instead, in addition to publicly available third-party tools, we offer you the choices described in this policy to manage the collection and use of information about you.
Controlling promotional communications
You may opt out of receiving some or all categories of promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by updating your email options in your account preferences by contacting us. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as information about your account or your use of the Services.